Wednesday 14 September 2016

Table of expanded electronic structures of atoms


Where can I find the table containing expanded electronic configurations for atoms in the periodic table, showing how outer electrons are distributed between different atomic orbitals?


I really just need to know the expanded electronic configurations of sulfur S and tungsten W.


So, for sulfur, amongst others, there are $p_x%$, $p_y$, $p_z$ atomic orbitals. And for tungsten W, amongst others, there are $d_{xy}, d_{xz}, d_{yx}, d_{x^2-y^2}, d_{z^2}$ atomic orbitals. I need to know how exactly electrons are distributed.


Does anyone have any idea where I can find the information or how I can derive it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...