Tuesday 27 September 2016

tefilla - Asher Meza's siddur, kosher or not?


it's me again, I am soon going to a travel after Tisha B'av and I am searching for a concise siddur so I can daven fastly. I found a really concise siddur called "ways of torah" made by a controversial Rabbi called Asher Meza. Is that siddur really kosher? The Rav claims he got inspiration from Rambam's and Saadiah gaon's siddur but is that true? If it's not kosher how can I get a nice concise siddur, I searched for Mesorat Moyshe, found it's download but the link is screwed. Pls answer thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...