Friday 7 October 2016

matlab - Deconvolution of 1D Signals Blurred by a Gaussian Kernel


I have convolved a random signal with a a Gaussian and added noise (Poisson noise in this case) to generate a noisy signal. Now I would like to deconvolve this noisy signal to extract the original signal using the same Gaussian.


The problem is that I need a code which does the job of deconvolution in 1D. (I have already found some in 2D but my main aim is 1D).


Can you please suggest me some packages or programs that are able to do so? (Preferably in MATLAB)


Thanks in advance for the help.




No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...