Sunday 23 October 2016

product recommendation - White booklet that lists key pieces in Ramban Al HaTorah?


I was told there's a small white booklet which lists the main pieces in Ramban Al HaTorah for each parsha. I have asked around and people have told me that it has been out of print for a while.



  1. Does anyone know the official name of this sefer?

  2. Does anyone know where I can find it?


Thanks!



Answer



It’s called ציונים לענינים באמונה ויסודות הדת בפירוש הרמב״ן עה״ת.



enter image description here


As pointed out by רבות מחשבות in a comment, the author is R. Yerachmiel David Fried.


Around ten years ago it was available in all the Jerusalem Hebrew bookstores - I have no idea if that is still the case.


I have a copy at home if you have a specific question.


No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...