Sunday 23 October 2016

If I study Kabbalah at a place called Kabbalah Centre am I jewish?



I come from a christian background and I've been always interested in learning more about where it came from. After sometime however I've been participating in the sabbath and tithing which is quite new to me and I don't feel that the connection everybody has when reading the torah in Hebrew and its prayers (mostly because I don't understand it). If sabbath gives a person energy to last a week, is it selfish that I asked for it and where does the energy come into play? If I also tithe, I know the 10% was going to be taken regardless but I have the ability to put it in a good place (Centre or not) instead of it being taken from my assets that I own if I used the tithe to buy something with it. I recently had an expense that I owe that will take most of my funds, do I still try to tithe the 10%?




No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...