Saturday 21 May 2016

sin - I "stole" an ice cube. What can I do for Kaparah?


Yesterday, I was stung by a bee while walking at the zoo. After icing down the sting for a while, I continued on my way. A few minutes later, however, the bee-sting began to hurt again. I happened to be walking past a vendor selling bottles of water, which were sitting in a large bucket of ice. I don't know what possessed me, but for some reason, rather than asking the vendor if I could please have an ice cube, I just took one and began to ice down my bee-sting.


I recognize that, for a theft of less than a שוה פרוטה, there is nothing for me to repay. I also cannot easily go back and apologize to the vendor and ask for מחילה. Nonetheless, stealing is still a sin. What can I do for כפרה?





No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...