Thursday 17 December 2015

discrete signals - Interpreting Auto correlation results


I used xcorr function in Matlab to compute the autocorrelation of my signal. I obtained a graph, which is shown below. How to interpret this? I read that autocorrelation helps in finding the patterns in the data. And i have went through some of the properties of the auto-correlation.


But i am finding difficulty in obtaining information regarding how my input data is correlated with itself. Do i need to compute any other things in order to get this information? How to understand the autocorrelation graph?enter image description here


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...