Tuesday 22 December 2015

matlab - How to do people detection from bird eye view?


I'm trying to do people detection from bird eye view.


Actually, it is not a normal bird eye view because I don't have RGB images but I have disparity map, depth map as well.


In these kind of images, people are shown like lines that represent a single side of the person. I try to re-explain it: these lines represent the front or the back of the person.


I searched for papers on internet but I got no results.


Anyone have any information about that?



PS: I'm working on Matlab.


The following image shows how people looking like from a bird-eye view depth map. You don't look at the big stain. The 3 red circles contain the bird-eye view depth map of (from the left to right): a street fountain, a person and a roadsign.


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...