Monday 28 September 2015

torah study - Proper Way of Learning Jewish Mysticism


I have been very much interested in learning the core teachings of mysticism since I was a young boy. I didn't know that it was called Jewish mysticism but nonetheless I was attracted to its beliefs with the books and symbols I have been acquainted with from some folks who, I believe, were deeply associated with it.


Please tell me, how and where should I start? Am I even allowed to study it? If I am, am I allowed to pursue this knowledge on my own do I have to to have a "guide" with me?




No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...