Monday 28 September 2015

fft - DFT-like transform using triangle waves instead of sin waves


We know that DFT (discrete Fourier transform) breaks down a signal into multiple frequencies of sine waves. Does there exist a transform that does the same thing, but for triangle waves?



For my purposes, im only talking about 1-d signals (like voltages, etc). I'm studying historical stock market data, and I just want to look at reversals in certain stocks. In other words, I want to perform a "low-pass" on the stock price using this transform.


Edit: If yes, how can I do it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...