Monday 28 September 2015

dft - Digital filter selection for sensor


I am having a LM35 sensor which gives $10\textrm{ mV}$ signal per degree rise of temperature. Now I have one question, which digital filter will be the best for this ?


This sensor will be use in very noisy industrial environment. Also digital filter have some cutoff frequency what should be the cutoff frequency set for this filter ? As signal coming from sensor is an analog signal but not a periodic frequency signal.


One I know is FIR Moving average filer. This takes the mean of previous samples. This I do not want to use as I have used it before, $$ \frac 1N\sum_{n=0}^{N-1}x[k-n] $$


If I am right then DFT is not required as I am not interested in the spectrum analysis of the signal coming from LM35 sensor.


Is there any other DSP digital filter which I can use ?




No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...