Thursday 30 July 2015

Japanese grammar structure order


Everything I have known about Japanese grammar structure till now is S-O-V. Japanese is S-O-V language. But what's about adj? Adverb?... Something like that. Of couse that I did some research about this. But all I found is this:



Sentence Topic, Time, Location, Subject, Indirect Object, Direct Object, Verb. [Source]




But I understand nothing at all. I mean it isn't answer my question: the order of adj, adverb... Is it standing before noun or after, what happen if I got 2 adj... Do you guys know it? Please teach me about it. It terribly confuses me.


And thank you for reading my... query?




No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...