Friday 31 July 2015

hashkafah philosophy - Books on the significance of the months in the Jewish calendar


I am looking for books/sefarim (Hebrew or English) that discuss the different months of the Jewish year, and their overall significance in relation to:



  • Zodiac Signs


  • Tribes

  • Chagim

  • Animals

  • Tanach/Chazal

  • Jewish Philosophy/Machshava

  • Anything else


Any recommendations would be appreciated.



Answer



"The Wisdom of the Hebrew Months", by R' Zvi Ryzman sounds like what you're looking for. I haven't read it myself, but I've heard good things.



No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...