Monday 16 May 2016

matlab - making pink noise (1/f) using list of frequencies


making pink noise (1/f) using list of frequencies


I would like to see what type of noise I would get if I used just the frequency in my voice. I created a matlab array using fft to get the [frequency,amplitude,phase] to reproduce my vocal signal.


I would like to take this file/data and use it to create pink noise (1/f). Of course when I use 1/f for the frequency the numbers become very small does anyone have any ideas how to use my own vocal frequencies that I get from doing a fft in matlab from my voice to create pink noise (1/f).


Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...