Thursday 24 November 2016

How to calculate the impulse response of an RC circuit using time-domain method


I have an $RC$ circuit and I calculate the differential equation as
$$RC \frac{dV_c}{ dt} + V_c = V_g$$ that is the same of
$$RCy'(t) + y(t) = x'(t).$$ If I assume $x(t) = u(t)$ I have that the equation is $$RCg’(t) + g(t) = 0$$ and the solution is $$g(t) = K_1 e^{-t/RC} + K_0$$ now for have the impulse response I have to calculate this for $t > 0$, $t < 0$ and $ t= 0$ but I have no idea how to do. Can you please help me ?


enter image description here





No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...