Wednesday 28 October 2015

halacha - Complimenting or giving gifts to gentiles


My brother recently introduced me to some new Halachot (laws) about not giving gifts to gentiles and not complimenting them. What are the pertinent Halachot that I should be aware of, so that I'll have an idea of which situations I need to be careful about or ask a rabbi about?



Answer



The Kof-k goes through the sugya nicely and provides examples when it would be muter or assur to show favor.


this is link to the sources(I am not going to summarize it because they did that already) http://www.kof-k.org/articles/040108110431W-28%20Lo%20Sichaneim.pdf


No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...