Tuesday 19 July 2016

product recommendation - Tefillah shel rosh cover


B'ezrat Hashem I plan on going to Israel next month, however, this presents a small problem. As a Kohen, I will be duchaning every day, while wearing my tefillin. Due to the placement of the tefillah shel rosh, this presents a minor problem, inasmuch as the rubbing of the tallit over the ketzitza (box of the tefillin bayit) will invariably cause my tefillin to lose their ribuah (squareness). As a result, most Jews wear a cover over the tefillah shel yad, however, I have not seen such a thing for a shel rosh.


Does anyone know where to get/how to make a cover for the tefillah shel rosh?




No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...