Friday 29 July 2016

gentiles - Wearing the star of David and wanting to learn more about Judaism


I was wondering if it would be considered rude or disrespectful to wear the star of David considering I was baptized into the catholic church and attend a catholic high school. I am very interested by the jewish religion, and I am wanting to learn more. I have many questions about my faith. To me the star of david is also a symbol of my father's love for Israel. My father spent close to a year in Israel and fell in love with the country, he is not Jewish by any means and was baptized Anglican but does not practice or celebrate the religion. It is a symbol of him for me because of his love and respect for the country.





No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...