Thursday 19 November 2015

product recommendation - Advice for Lighting in a Sukkah


I'm seeking advice for safe, cost-effective lighting inside a Sukkah.


My goals are:




  1. Minimize risk of fire. Even florescent lights can get hot enough to spark dry kindling in certain circumstances.




  2. Minimize energy consumption. Should I go with solar? Outdoor timers? See #3 below.





  3. Minimize up-front costs. Timers or solar-powered LEDs seem like a great idea for the first two, but so far I've seen some prohibitively expensive and complicated solutions involving retrofitting florescent-tube fixtures to operate LED tubes.




  4. Simple installation - see #3 above.




  5. Have a Sukkah that is lit as brightly as my dining room.





  6. To have a Sukkah in which I can entertain guests who will want to hang out in the Sukkah long after the meal has ended.






No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...