Sunday 19 April 2015

sources mekorot - Do a mitzva for mashiach?


I recently saw in The Moshiach Times, a popular Chabad-Lubavitch publication for children, an exhortation to "do a mitzvah for moshiach": to do a mitzva with the specific purpose of hastening the arrival of the days of mashiach. Is there a source for this: that one should do mitzvos for, at least in part, this purpose, or with, at least in part, this intent? (I know doing mitzvos can hasten the arrival of the days of mashiach, and I also know we pray for their hastened arrival; those are not my question.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...