Monday 20 April 2015

physical chemistry - What is this equation for?


I have been given a formula on the topic of alloys and temperature, however am unsure specifically what this equation calculates. The equation is as follows:


$xC_{1} + (1 - x) C_{2} = C_{3}$


I am assuming that the C's will be given (and possibly represent Specific Heat?) - however exactly what is this equation to represent? What does solving for $x$ achieve?


I know that the letters used may vary, however our teacher has provided no more information due to sickness. I have provided all the information I know.




No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...