Wednesday 29 April 2015

everyday chemistry - What is the difference between hand wash and body wash soap?


I do not like body wash always with strong favor. I like hand wash soap to wash my body. Are they difference at all?



Thanks for the comments, so that I add the following information I am really sorry that I posted the question using my phone at my office parking lot right before I went to work this morning, so not much detail was added


To my limited knowledge, Body wash and hard wash soaps are detergent, they both are OK to use on skin. If that is the case, why body wash soap is body wash soap? What I mean is that from the chemistry point of view, what makes body wash soap difference from hand wash soap?




No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...