Friday 29 April 2016

Design Lowpass Filter With -7.5 dB/Octave Rolloff


I am working on a project that needs a lowpass filter with a -7.5 dB/Octave rolloff. This is somewhere between the rolloff of a one-pole and two-pole filter, so I wanted to ask what some standard methods are for generating this type of response.


Is it appropriate to have a two pole filter (or two one-pole filters in series) and do a wet/dry mix? Or would is there a more robust method I should try instead?


I am hoping I am able to accomplish this using a simple IIR filter like a biquad.





No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...