Monday 30 March 2015

history - Known birthdays



In the season of my birthday, I was wondering:


Which figures, from Tanach and Sha"s, do we know the exact birthday of? I am aware of Moshe's birthday being identified as the 7th of Adar. Which other figures have known birthdays?


I am specifically and only interested in knowing which figures have birthdays that are documented in Jewish sources.


I am more interested in those sources which explicitly identify a birthday, but am also interested in sources which figure out an exact date based on analysis of sources.




No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...