Friday 27 March 2015

downsampling - What is anti-alias pre-filter for preventing aliasing after under-sampling?


We know that the under-sampling results in aliasing and frequencies higher than half of the Nyquist rate is not distinguishable. I've a base band signal that I want to use the higher frequencies which are higher than the half of the Nyquist rate (Nyquist frequency) as well as low frequencies(all parts). I've a special process with this path:



$$\textrm{Input}{\longrightarrow}\boxed{\textrm{anti-aliasing pre-filter}}{\longrightarrow}\boxed{\textrm{decimate}}{\longrightarrow}\boxed{\textrm{FFT}}{\longrightarrow}\boxed{\textrm{tune on special part}\\{\textrm{of the signal}}}$$


The low-pass post-filter that people usually use as anti-aliasing filter removes the high frequencies that are of interest for me. What is the digital or analog anti-aliasing pre-filter that I don't lose high frequencies.




No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...