Thursday 17 March 2016

product recommendation - Where can one get the Pri Yitzchak, a text discussing the 613 Mitzvot



Regarding the Chassidic text written in 1840 entiled Pri Yitzchak that details all 613 Mitzvot and the corresponding 248 limbs for positive mitzvot and 365 sinews for negative commandments.


My Rabbi (Rebbe Douglas) is searching for this rare book and I am also searching to help find it for him. I found your comments relating to this book and would like to ask if anyone determined where the book can be purchased or borrowed from - is it online anywhere? I would deeply appreciate help in locating this for him.




No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...