Friday 18 March 2016

shabbat - How can I become a Shabbos Goy?


I am a Catholic who lives near Philly. However, I am interested in seeing how others' practice their faiths. I learned about the concept of the Shabbos Goy. That sounds like exactly what I am looking for. I don't necessarily want to participate in Shabbot as it feels too intrusive to me. But I do think that assisting with someone's faith is a great thing and I would love to help. I know it may be a bit outdated these days but I am sure some people would enjoy the nice hands-on touch one could provide.


Does anyone have any advice as to how I can become a Shabbos Goy?




No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...