Thursday 21 January 2016

computer vision - Step by Step Camera Pose Estimation for Visual Tracking and Planar Markers


I have been working on the topic of camera pose estimation for augmented reality and visual tracking applications for a while and I think that although there is a lot of detailed information on the task, there are still a lot of confussions and missunderstandings.


I think next questions deserve a detailed step by step answer.



  • What are camera intrinsics?

  • What are camera extrinsics?


  • How do I compute homography from a planar marker?

  • If I have homography how can I get the camera pose?




No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...