Thursday 18 August 2016

matlab - How to get the 10-5 most dominant frequency in an audio signal


I have this wav file that I recorded using my laptop, It contains the sound of a G chord of a guitar. Since the guitar have 6 strings the sound should contain different frequencies I want to determine the top 10 most dominant frequency in the signal.



[X, Fs] = wavread('chordG.wav');
freq = fft(X);
plot(abs(freq)):

I don't know how to proceed after that it shows the graph of the frequency but I don't know how can I extract the values in the graph.


Your answer would be very much appreciated :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...