Friday 5 June 2015

frequency - Separating waves of very close wavelengths


I'm new to wave problems, so excuse my simplified words. I have a signal consists of high range of frequencies . I applied a Band-pass filter to this signal and I have been able to separate it to bands of specific frequencies.


The problem that I want to solve is as follows: Each band have a lot of individual waves of VERY, VERY close wavelengths. For instance 4.08 Hz and 4.09 Hz. even we may have 4.001 Hz and 4.002 Hz as well. The signal data is limited and I can't push the filter to any better resolution.


The question now, How I can separate the individual waves in each band? And if possible please refer me to any books which deal with such problem.


Thanks in advance,




No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...