Saturday 27 February 2016

image processing - 2D DWT computation order


In 2D the discrete wavelet transform (DWT) of an image using lifting based 5/3 filter, if I perform a row-wise operation first then perform column-wise operation then I will get 4 sub-band LL, LH and HL and HH.



  • During reconstruction, that is IDWT, should I maintain the order in reverse direction that is column first and then row?

  • Or any order I can maintain?

  • In JPEG 2000 there is no order information found in the header. Then how I can main the order during reconstruction?





No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...