Tuesday 26 May 2015

product recommendation - What should I use for Mishna study?


I'm new to Mishna study, and I want to participate in a communal effort to study Mishna. I picked out a section to study, and now I need to find a convenient resource to learn from. I don't necessarily have time to make a comprehensive study of all of the relevant commentaries and Talmud, but I do want to understand what's going on in the Mishna. I prefer resources that include English translation, and I'm open to both in-print and electronic resources.


What resource would you recommend, and why?




No comments:

Post a Comment

readings - Appending 内 to a company name is read ない or うち?

For example, if I say マイクロソフト内のパートナーシップは強いです, is the 内 here read as うち or ない? Answer 「内」 in the form: 「Proper Noun + 内」 is always read 「ない...